The other day in the mad rush to get out of the house to school Sean came up with a new funny. While I was making sure Chad and Halle had everything they needed for school Sean was jumping on the couch (an illegal activity). All of a sudden he yelled, "Ow," on one of his jumps. He hurt his knee somehow.
I gave him a stern look of, "It serves you right for jumping on my couch," while I gave his knee a kiss to stop the crying. Then I put on his snow boots. While I was kneeling down I got a bad cramp in my leg. So I yelled out, "Ow!" Sean asked what was wrong and I told him I had a "cramp," in my leg.
As we are walking to the bus stop Sean leans over and grabs his knee and is moaning. So I ask him what is wrong. He responds by letting me know he has a "crap," in his knee. I gently correct him and tell him the word he wants to use is "cramp."
But for the last week he doesn't care what the correct word is. Every time he gets a bump or pain on one of his legs he loudly lets everyone know that he has a "crap" in his leg.
1 comment:
Funny. You guys be careful...sounds like a painful morning:)
Post a Comment