Sometimes you feel like a smuck. Especially when the tooth fairy forgets to come again!
My daughter has been wiggling one of her teeth for a whole month now. It finally came out yesterday - right before bed. She was so excited.
This morning as I was getting ready I heard big sobs coming from Halle's room. So I went down to see what was going on. And there she sat with a red face and tears smeared all over holding her baggy with her tooth still in it and no money.
I already feel horrible, but this is not the first time the tooth fairy has forgot to come. I wonder what her excuse was this time?
2 comments:
Our toothfairy didn't get the e-mail I sent her so that is why ashlee got her dollar the next day.
The Tooth Fairy has forgotten our house a couple of times, too. I don't know how she lives with herself - that look of mixed horror and disappointment when our boys have found that their tooth is right were they left it - it's absolutely a heart breaker.
Post a Comment