Halle's most beloved and favorite cousin, Lindsey, came from Portland for a surprise visit a couple of weeks ago. She and Halle are like two peas in a pod!!!! They look alike and act alike and are completely inseperable when they are together.
Ding-dong. Who is at the door?

Surprise! It's Lindsey.

A big hug!

Grandma takes Lindsey, Aunt Arlia, and Halle out for ice-cream at the Coeur d'Alene Hotel.

Jeraldine took them both to Sears to have their pictures taken together. And all I can say is: Cute! Cute! Cute!!!









5 comments:
Oh my gosh...those cousin pictures are so cute!! What a great idea. I want to do a sisters picture like that with Ailey and Reilly but Kameron would probably feel left out. Those are just adorable.
I'm glad that things are going well with Adams. Who do your kids have as teachers? That bus thing is a nightmare though. 1 1/2 hours to wait for Halle!! I would be in hysterics. Hopefully they will get all the kinks worked out and it will be much smoother from now on.
Cute, cute cute is right! I love the box picture:)
The pictures turned out so cute. I should do some shots like that for my girls.
Being an only child, I know how special cousins are! :-) What a great surprise for Halle. And, the pictures are adorable!
How adorable, they look like sisters. The cousin surprise in a box is so cute!
Post a Comment