Yikes, have I really been so neglectful of my blog site!? I expected October to be long and calm, but instead it was fast and furious with activity. Today feels like the first day that I have really had to myself in a long time. It was a nice day today :-)
What I did in October (on top of all the usual stuff):
1. Started volunteering morning and afternoon at Chad and Halle's school.
2. Helped with vision screening.
3. Attended an absolutely worthless, "mandatory" volunteer's meeting.
4. Got three kids ready for school pictures and at the school by 8:30 am.
5. Tried to celebrate our 10th anniversary (it was pretty pitiful this year - with a lot of schedule conflicts and other people cancelling our plans - thank goodness we went on that cruise this summer and counted that as our big 10th celebration).
6. Gave a birthday dinner and family home evening for Alisa (of the King family).
7. Helped my kids decorate cakes for a cake decorating contest at school.

8. Went to the school Fall Carnival.
9. Hurried and learned all the primary songs for the Primary program (I was just called as the primary pianist - Wahoo!!!!!!!!)
10. Organized all my Relief Society stuff and passed it onto the next victim, oh I mean, lucky sister.
12. Prepared 3 costumes for Halloween.

13. Volunteered to go on a field trip with 25 first graders to Green Bluff for the day.

14. Volunteered to help out with a 2 day harvest party in the kindergarten.

15. Had my mom and dad come for a visit.

16. Hosted my first book group.

17. Attended soccer practice and soccer games.

18. Gave my kids a piano recital.

19. Continued to tear up my house to reorganize and declutter (taking for ever!)
20. Retrieved the Halloween tub and finally decorated for Halloween (didn't happen until Halloween day).
21. Went to the pumpkin patch.

22. Carved pumpkins.

23. Celebrated Halloween.

24. Created "Photoshows" because none of my family members read my blog (which ironically was the one of the main reasons I started blogging). So, check them out.
25. And last, but not least, finally blogged!!!!
1 comment:
Holy cow - you're a busy mom! But isn't it blissful? :-) I secretly love the hustle and bustle and everything about "being the mom."
Post a Comment