Sunday, June 8, 2008

This Is Your Mind on Clutter!

Want to see what the inside of my mind looks like? Just look at pictures of our "Toy Room" downstairs. I'm so embarrassed to show these - but I am trying to improve. I worked non-stop for a couple of days to sort out toys. Some now have homes - the rest are all going bye-bye. I can't believe how much stuff we have!!!!!

I'd like to show you the "after" pictures but as soon as I was done with that project I started another. So now the Toy Room is littered with clothes that I need to sort out and give away.

I can't wait to be clutter free!!! But it is also such an emotional process for me. Especially to be getting rid of all my baby stuff. It doesn't seem possible that I am now past that stage.

3 comments:

andrea said...

I have been on a binge for months and we are now down to the nubs. I did the final purge when I was getting ready to leave for my trip. My kids have about 4-5 toys each and I love it. It gets easier every time you go through stuff.

Lucy said...

I'm doing the same thing to get ready for the move. I'm amazed we have this kind of stuff after doing the same thing last year. Huh. I bet you're enjoying your space:)

Kristin said...

I'm jealous of your new clutter free space. Our basement looks like your before picture ...wait no...our basement is MUCH worse. I need to declutter big time!!