Is Sean hanging around Halle a little too much? Usually they play pretty great together. Sometimes that involves barbies and fairies, etc. I don't mind - as long as they are playing and letting me get stuff done. Not Dad's favorite thing for his son to do - but oh well.
I threw Halle and Sean in the bath together tonight. As usual, a water fight erupted and grew into a kicking match. I had to come in and break it up. Sean was still really upset and not pleased about having to come out of the bath. After I got him dried off and was getting Halle out he came back into the bathroom and yelled, "I won't believe in Tinkerbell any more!!!!!!"
Guess that is his way of threatening Halle, as she truly does believe in Tinkerbell. I suppose it is time to enroll him in Karate or something else manly to work out his frustrations. We certainly wouldn't want Tinkerbell dying because he doesn't believe in her any more.
1 comment:
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard! My five year old believes in Tinkerbell too. How are things going? How is track with Chris? You still never gave me the track drama that happened a while back. I stay up late at nights waiting for your reply.....
Post a Comment