Friday, October 24, 2008
Strange Bedfellows
I had a great laugh after checking in on my kids for bed last night. My kids all have their comfort item that they have to have to sleep with. Chad has to have his blankie (which seems to always be wrapped over his head), Halle has a stuffed bunny that she cuddles, and Sean, well Sean has something different every night. Usually he has toys or a flashlight (stolen from Chris). I've seen anything from metal cars to bionicles or books in his bed as he sleeps. But last night took the cake. On it's own pillow, and carefully wrapped up in blankets was a blown-up, uglier than heck, skeleton that is as tall as me. He and Chad have been having fun playing with the skeleton and dressing him up and hiding him around the house. But to have that ugly, scary thing in bed with you?!!!! That is just weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This story cracks me up!!! Your title of this post is perfect.
I'm glad my boys only need blankets. Very funny. And, yes...slightly creepy.
Post a Comment