Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tag of 8's

8 TV Shows That I Like

1. Dr. Who (it's that British blood I tell you!)
2. Lost
3. Heroes
4. America's Funniest Home Videos
5. The Office
6. Jon and Kate +8
7. Iron Chef
8. House Hunters


8 Things That Happened Yesterday

1. Slept in (no kids - anniversary present from Jeff and Linda)
2. Took a nap (can you tell sleep in one of my priorities?!)
3. Went to brunch at Luna's (first time going there)
4. Did some sewing - making Halle a dress
5. Went shopping with no kids
6. Sang phantom songs all day(went to the musical the night before)
7. Hung out with my best person in the whole world, Chris
8. Picked up the kids and brought them home again.


8 Favorite Places to Eat

1. Applebees
2. Chilli's
3. KFC
4. Bruchii's
5. Outback
6. Spaghetti Factory
7. Italian Garden
8. Tony Romas


Things I Am Looking Forward To

1. Finishing more sewing projects
2. Getting caught up with all my blogging
3. FHE tomorrow night
4. Getting new counter tops
5. Thanksgiving
6. Christmas
7. My mom coming for a visit
8. Book Group


Things I Wish For

1. No wars
2. No natural disasters
3. A grand piano
4. I wish our house was already payed for
5. No bad hair days
6. To loose 30 pounds (without sacrificing chocolate)
7. I wish I didn't get motion sickness so I could enjoy many more things
8. Good health for everyone

3 comments:

andrea said...

Loving all your updates. Looks like you guys had a fun summer. I also love the before and after pics of your kitchen. Have you decided on your countertops yet?

Lorilee said...

Hooray for Dr. Who!!!! Happy Anniversary to you guys too. Lucky number 11 right? Glad you guys did something fun for it.

Kristin said...

That was fun to read!! I am with you on Lost, Heroes (my new fav), the office, John and Kate plus 8, and my ultimate favorite...House Hunters!!