Yikes - we have mice in our house!!!!! Right now as I am typing there is a nibbling noise coming from the wall above me.
We have already caught four mice - but apparently there are plenty more.
I can't stand the thought of them chewing up things in my house, getting into my food storage, and leaving little poops everywhere. But I also hate the thought of killing them.
I (the cat lover) thought that getting a cat would be a great solution to our problem but hubby (allergic to cats) thought that was a awful idea. So I guess we will keep using peanut butter and traps.
Any other suggestions?!
1 comment:
Don't feel bad for killing them. They are pretty disgusting. Living by all the orchards we have had tons of mice in our garage (luckily none in the house) and a giant, let me repeat giant rat that died behind our garage fridge. (it was bigger than our dog!) I have PTSD from it and still have nightmares. Carl somehow got rid of them though so ask him how.
Post a Comment