Monday, January 25, 2010

Too Busy to Blog

I keep trying to make blogging more of a priority - but so many things still keep getting in the way. How does life just get busier and busier?

Now that I am actually sitting down and typing - I can't think of a thing to say.

At least I tried!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Funny how that happens. I know from experience that blogging begets blogging. And not blogging begets a whole lot less computer time. It's a toss up. I'm so glad to have my blog posts. I smile when I re-read them, happy to have the memory documented. But, I do get a lot more done in the day when I stay off the computer.

Hope you get your balance soon!

Kristin said...

You've got a lot going on and then teaching piano as well. I'm impressed!! But I like reading your blog so I hope you can find time once in a while!! :)