Halle having the ride of her life. Too bad I get dizzy - so I just got to take pictures. I did go on Dumbo though! Chris took Chad to ride the Matterhorn - while they were doing that my mom and I took Halle and Sean to Dumbo. Sean wasn't tall enough to ride by himself so I had to get in. Luckily I made it through without getting too nauseated.

My three Mouseketeers.



We went to the California Adventure Park as soon as it opened. It didn't seem like there were very many people. We got fast passes for California Soaring then took some pictures and lazily walked to the Bug 4D show. We were the only ones at the show!!!!! It was fun but I didn't understand why no one else was there. But later in the day when we finally went to the Toy Story ride we found out where everybody was - in line for that ride!!!!!! It was the most awesome ride ever.
A quick pose by Mater and Lightening McQueen.
Enjoying the whole bug park to ourselves.

A huge Mr. Potato Head and a huge line - almost 2 hours of waiting, waiting, waiting. But so worth it!!!!!!!!! It was the greatest ride ever!
Our night was finally finished off by the Electric Parade - very fun.


1 comment:
Looks like you had a great trip. Keep the recaps coming. It makes me want to go.
Post a Comment