Chris is happy again - there are no more cats hiding out in our backyard. Thanks to the help of Vonnie, she and I were able to flush them out. I have plenty of scratches and bruises to show for it. But I feel so bad. I know the kittens will find homes, but the mother cat will be put down in 15 days if no one adopts her. I really wish I could keep her or do something. So Chris is happy but I am plenty sad.
3 comments:
So sorry about the cats. I think you deserve a trip to the Teddy Bear Junction for a little stuffed kitten that Chris can't possibly complain about.
Oh that is sad. Were they just strays that liked your yard? She'll probably find a home. There are so many pet lovers out there!!
I'm glad you found a solution, even if you are sad. The kittens definitely deserve a home, if one can be found.
So sorry about the mama though.
Post a Comment