I thought I knew where Sean had been all morning. I have no idea when he had time to do this. And it wasn't until 5 minutes before we were leaving, and I went to grab a few snacks to stick in the diaper bag, that I discovered it. I guess he got bored with laundry powder and decided to move onto sugar.
Yes, the cupboard does have two locks on it - but they have been mere child's play for Sean since he was about a one year old.This time when I confronted him and asked who did it he replied, "I don't know." So then I said, "Well, whose foot prints are these?" The answer was, "What footprints. I don't see footprints."
I may not have been able to coax the truth out of him but using my skilled CSI talents I quickly deducted that the size and pattern of the footprints matched perfectly to the shoes being worn by a stubborn and curious two year old named Sean Thomas Caviness.

3 comments:
What a detective you are! Nice job solving the case. If Sean and Adam ever team up we may be in trouble!
I'm so glad you took pictures! That is priceless. Well, that looks like about a pound so...more like $3.00?
(actually, I have no idea how much sugar costs!):)
Lara, we are going to have to keep an eye on Jack and Sean when they are older. Watch out world. We haven't found a lock that can keep Jack out. I'm glad you are recording all these seanisms. Someday you will laugh.
Post a Comment